THE SMOOTH JAZZ ALLEY
Contemporary Jazz artist “The Smooth Jazz Alley” is keyboardist/producer Marco Montoya, drummer/producer Kevin Lewis, and Saxophone artist Otoe Mori. Originally formed in 2016, their music can best be defined as a blend of Jazz, R&B, Soul, & Funk.
The Smooth Jazz Alley has had many chart-topping tracks over 3 albums that currently collectively have over 3 million streams on Spotify. They have worked and collaborated with many guest artists who have appeared on their albums such as Nathan East, Blake Aaron, Jessy J, Marc Antoine, Chris Camozzi, Chieli Minucci, Andy Snitzer, Roberto Vally, Eric Marienthal, Greg Vail, Lebron Dennis, Jeff Ryan, Joel Del Rosario, Carlyle Barriteau, Tony Guerrero & more. Their songs are produced in house by Marco Montoya & Kevin Lewis, also having worked on many tracks with producer Matt Godina. Kevin & Marco also produced a track for saxophonist Isaac Norris. Their first two albums “Been A Long Time Comin’” and “Let’s Ride” were both considered for 59th and 63rd annual Grammy Awards in the category of Contemporary Instrumental Album.
The Smooth Jazz Alley has been featured in JAZZIZ magazine, Coffee Talk Jazz magazine, and appeared live on CBS Good Day Sacramento. The Smooth Jazz Alley has also performed in venues such as the Blue Note Napa, and at events such as the Stockton Jazz Festival and more. When they aren't working on their own project, they are performing individually backing up other artists such as Jessy J, Adam Hawley, Jazmine Ghent, Phil Denny, Paul Taylor, Greg Chambers, Tom Brown & Pete Escovedo among many more.
- Spotify - Over 3,029,155 total streams
- Billboard’s Most Added - All 6 of 7 songs that have gone to radio
- 59th Annual Grammy’s - Considered for Contemporary Instrumental Album of the year (Been A Long Time Comin')
- 63rd Annual Grammy’s - Considered for Contemporary Instrumental Album of the year (Let's Ride)
- Smooth Jazz Network (iHeart) chart - 3 top 30 songs
- Radio Wave's Most Added – 4 songs
- SmoothJazz.comTop 100 Chart - 4 Top 30 songs
- Radio Guitar One Chart - #2 Tidal (2020)
- Coffee Talk Jazz Magazine - Featured in the 2017 Spring issue
- CBS Good Day Sacramento Live - Featured performance
- JAZZIZ Magazine - Featured article 2020
- Smooth Jazz Life - Featured article 2020
- FollowMe876.com (Spain) - Featured article 2020
- Coffee Talk Jazz Magazine - Featured on front cover of 2021 Winter issue
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
X (formerly Twitter): https://twitter.com/smoothjazzalley
Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3rpiTLuutXBtuveSbsmpkJ